SPEND A NIGHT ON US
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE SIX BRANDS BELOW FOR YOUR REBATE CERTIFICATE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Certificate is valid for stays only at the Hilton brand named on the certificate. Guest may choose the specific brand (Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Doubletree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Homewood Suites) at the gifting desk after Personal Preview & Sales Presentation.
- Rebate valid toward room rate of one night’s stay only at brand property identified on rebate form selected by you at the gifting desk. All other charges, sales taxes, expenses, food and beverages, parking, gratuities, gift shop purchases and the cost of travel are the sole responsibility of the individual and are not valid for rebate under this promotion.
- Please ensure Certificate is completed in its entirety after completion of Personal Preview.
- Hotel stay must occur in the U.S. within six months of completed Personal Preview.
- Certificate is not redeemable at the hotel property and must be submitted as described below after completed stay for rebate.
- After completed stay, mail original completed Certificate and copy of your hotel-stay paid folio receipt within 30 days of your completed hotel stay, to the address printed on the Spend a Night on Us certificate.
- Requests mailed after the 30 day period or requests submitted without original completed Certificate and hotel receipt will not be returned and the request for redemption will not be fulfilled or acknowledged.
- Rebate will be issued to named recipient(s) via check. Please allow 6-8 weeks for rebate to be issued.
Certificate not valid for stays booked in conjunction with your Personal Preview package or any reservation booked through Hilton Grand Vacations. Sample, photocopied or duplicate Certificates not valid for redemption. Certificate void if altered, counterfeited, or obtained and used improperly. Certificate not replaceable if lost or destroyed. Certificate provided exclusively by Hilton Grand Vacations who is responsible for the fulfillment. Certificate has no cash value and is non-transferable. This offer is void where prohibited by law.